Al Qaeda Manual, Part 3
5- We cannot resist this state of ignorance unless we unite our ranks, and adhere to our religion. Without that, the establishment of religion would be a dream or illusion that is impassible to achieve or even imagine its achievement. Sheik Ibn Taimia - may Allah have mercy on him - said, “The interests of all Adam’s children would not be realized in the present life, nor in the next, except through assembly, cooperation, and mutual assistance. Cooperation is for achieving their interests and mutual assistance is for overcoming their adversities. That is why it has been said, ’man is civilized by nature.’ Therefore, if they unite there will be favorable matters that they do, and corrupting matters to avoid. They will be obedient to the commandment of those goals and avoidant of those immoralities. It is necessary that all Adam’s children obey.
He [Sheik Inb Taimia] then says, “It should be understood that governing the people’s affairs is one of the greatest religious obligations. In fact, without it, religion and world [affairs] could not be established. The interests of Adam’s children would not be achieved except in assembly, because of their mutual need. When they assemble, it is necessary to [have] a leader. Allah’s prophet - God bless and keep him - even said, ’If three [people] come together let them pick a leader.’ He then necessitated the rule by one of a small, non-essential travel assembly in order to draw attention to the remaining types of assembly. Since Allah has obligated us to do good and avoid the unlawful, that would not be done except through force and lording. Likewise, the rest of w h a t he [God] obligated [us with] would not be accomplished except by force and lordship, be it Jihad [holy war], justice, pilgrimage, assembly, holidays, support of the oppressed, or the establishment of boundaries. That is why it has been said, “the sultan is Allah’s shadow on earth.’
:The book “Tharwat Al-Sinam Fe Al-Ta’at wa Al-Nizam,” by Ibrahim Al-Masri, copying from Al-Fannawi Ibn Taimi’s collection, 2 8 -3 8 0 .
Principles of Military Organization:
Military Organization has three main principles without which it cannot be established.
1. Military Organization commander and advisory council
2. The soldiers (individual members)
3. A clearly defined strategy
Military Organization Requirements:
The Military Organization dictates a number of requirements to assist it in confrontation and endurance. These are:
1. Forged documents and counterfeit currency
2. Apartments and hiding places
3. Communication means
4. Transportation means
6. Arms and ammunition
Missions Required of the Military Organization:
The main mission for which the Military Organization is responsible is: The overthrow of the godless regimes and their replacement with an Islamic regime. Other missions consist of the following:
1. Gathering information about the enemy, the land, the installations, and the neighbors.
2. Kidnaping enemy personnel, documents, secrets, and arms.
3. Assassinating enemy personnel as well as foreign tourists.
4. Freeing the brothers who are captured by the enemy.
5 . Spreading rumors and writing statements that instigate people against the enemy.
6. Blasting and destroying the places of amusement, immorality, and sin– not a vital target.
7. Blasting and destroying the embassies and attacking vital economic centers.
8 . Blasting and destroying bridges leading into and out of the cities.
Importance of the Military Organization:
1. Removal of those personalities that block the call’s path. [A different handwriting:] All types of military and civilian intellectuals and thinkers for the state.
2 . Proper utilization of the individuals’ unused capabilities.